It's been ages since i'm crying.
...
Hei world, how's it going? well, uh?
I mean without me, yeah. World still do his routine even I still laying up on ma bed, thinking for an abstracted -my unligted- future. Sounds average, seems poor. Nothing i should say to them. Just thinking of it makes my mood drop at least half down from 100 %. There I am. Feelin useless, clueless, think that I shouldn't have to born and to be like this. They're upset, dissapointed, so do I. Papa? he makes it worse. Always compares me with ma sista. Bitchy. Mama's better at least, she knows how to treat her child in a situstion like this by shut her mouth. Even make me feel better a bit. Now, what's your plan honey? no plan. Hey! I live without plan, people! that's what I am! I'm a spontaneous kid all the time! haha, sounds like nonsense for ya guys maybe. But remember, nonsense or make sense seems have no different at all. Meaningless, in other words. At least for me. I know this is all wrong, and I supposed not to behave like a child by shown over emo--reaction. Yea. I just have been failed as human. Twice. As so many people has grown up, after all, I'm the worst.
I sit then do nothing.
Odd, that's me.
Like an idiot, not even praying (oh well it means i got my period). Bigger loser. I'd better off tonight, and come back as usual me--a loser. OR I CAN BE A NEW ME? yea, yea, what ever. It has no meaning for me anymore right, eh? so just relax. It has nothing to do with me. Nothing's wrong with me. They are! But, you know, as a tragic rejected human or in family means you're the one who always be blamed, sounds like world a bit too cold. You know, like he never seems much care about me... Wha--LIKE HE EVER CARES, HUH? NOT EVEN ONCE. I've already choose the wrong way, so just deal with it. I heard people say it, but not to me. I've heard in some place or tv but In fact, noone can help me, neither ma friends nor my family. I'm sad guy in a side of the darker street than others. Haha. Patheic, indeed. So what did you expected? a shining stars walks with flawless, or a hero-girl with powerful guts as the strongest weapon to attack? sounds bizzare. Too bizare. Let's walk into reality, buddy. Then you'll see a...
Me.
...
Hei world, how's it going? well, uh?
I mean without me, yeah. World still do his routine even I still laying up on ma bed, thinking for an abstracted -my unligted- future. Sounds average, seems poor. Nothing i should say to them. Just thinking of it makes my mood drop at least half down from 100 %. There I am. Feelin useless, clueless, think that I shouldn't have to born and to be like this. They're upset, dissapointed, so do I. Papa? he makes it worse. Always compares me with ma sista. Bitchy. Mama's better at least, she knows how to treat her child in a situstion like this by shut her mouth. Even make me feel better a bit. Now, what's your plan honey? no plan. Hey! I live without plan, people! that's what I am! I'm a spontaneous kid all the time! haha, sounds like nonsense for ya guys maybe. But remember, nonsense or make sense seems have no different at all. Meaningless, in other words. At least for me. I know this is all wrong, and I supposed not to behave like a child by shown over emo--reaction. Yea. I just have been failed as human. Twice. As so many people has grown up, after all, I'm the worst.
I sit then do nothing.
Odd, that's me.
Like an idiot, not even praying (oh well it means i got my period). Bigger loser. I'd better off tonight, and come back as usual me--a loser. OR I CAN BE A NEW ME? yea, yea, what ever. It has no meaning for me anymore right, eh? so just relax. It has nothing to do with me. Nothing's wrong with me. They are! But, you know, as a tragic rejected human or in family means you're the one who always be blamed, sounds like world a bit too cold. You know, like he never seems much care about me... Wha--LIKE HE EVER CARES, HUH? NOT EVEN ONCE. I've already choose the wrong way, so just deal with it. I heard people say it, but not to me. I've heard in some place or tv but In fact, noone can help me, neither ma friends nor my family. I'm sad guy in a side of the darker street than others. Haha. Patheic, indeed. So what did you expected? a shining stars walks with flawless, or a hero-girl with powerful guts as the strongest weapon to attack? sounds bizzare. Too bizare. Let's walk into reality, buddy. Then you'll see a...
Me.
Pardon?
No comments:
Post a Comment